Simple Ways to Give

We want to make it easy and convenient for you to support Kutztown University.  Here are some simple ways for you to make your gift today.  Thank you for your support!

Give Online

Make your gift right now by clicking GIVE NOW.  We accept Visa, MasterCard, Discover and American Express.

Give by Phone

Please call us at 610-683-4110 or toll-free at 800-682-1866 and we will quickly and easily process your gift.  We accept Visa, MasterCard, Discover and American Express.

Give by Mail

Please send your check (payable to Kutztown University Foundation, Inc.) to:

Kutztown University Foundation
P.O. Box 151
Kutztown, PA 19530

Give Automatically Through Payroll Deduction

As KU faculty and staff, you honor the college every day with your time and talents.  We hope you'll consider an additional gift to help us achieve continued excellence.  Please note that you can designate your gift to support a specific scholarship, department fund, athletic team and more.  The Foundation charges no gift fees, so you can rest assured that 100% of your contribution will be used for your intended purposes.  For the list of funds to which you may direct your gift, please click here: Designate Your Gift.

If you would like to set up a payroll deduction plan, please email Alex Ogeka  or call at 610-683-4112.  Thanks for your support!

You can support the KU Foundation through the SECA campaign.  The State Employee Appeal (SECA) Fund Drive was established in 1977 as the only charitable campaign allowed by the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania in its state offices.  The KU Foundation is now listed as one of the participating non-profit agencies.  The SECA campaign will launch this fall.

Make a Gift In-Kind

If you'd like to donate property, artwork, collections or other valuable items, please contact the Foundation at 683.610.4110 so we can go over the details with you.  Some limitations may apply through the Foundation's Gift Acceptance Policy.

Give Appreciated Securities

There may be significant tax benefits to giving stock or mutual funds to Kutztown University, particularly if significant capital gains have accumulated.  Your broker can complete an electronic transfer of stock or mutual funds to the KU Foundation's account at US Bank.  This type of transfer is done via the Depository Trust Company (DTC) system.  The instructions are as follows:

If you are making a gift of stock or mutual funds, please contact KU Foundation Associate Executive Director & CFO Ed Richmond at 610-683-4112 or by email at

To deposit any DTC-eligible security into our U.S. Bank trust account 
Including but not limited to publicly traded stocks, corporate and municipal bonds, commercial paper, medium-term notes, collateralized mortgage issues, and zero coupon bonds
Instruct current custodian to deliver to: The Depository Trust Company
     Participant Account 2803
     For credit to Kutztown University Fdn 10126690

To deposit any Fed-eligible security:
Including all Fed-eligible Bonds, Bills, Notes, and agencies, including GNMAs
Instruct current custodian to deliver to: Federal Reserve Bank of Cleveland
     For: U.S. Bank, N.A., Trust
     ABA 042-000-013
     For Account Number: 10126690: Kutztown University Foundation Inc

To deposit physical certificates for any of the foregoing, or for some type of security not shown:
Instruct current custodian to deliver to: U.S. Bank
     Trust Services
     P.O. Box 1787
     Securities Processing, MK-WI-S302
     Milwaukee, WI 53201-1787

To deposit foreign stock or bond issues:
Instruct current custodian to deliver to: Euroclear A/C 97816
     FFC: A/C 387000 U.S. Bank / Global Omnibus

To deposit foreign physical issues:
     Contact your trust administrator for proper delivery instructions.

Copyright © 2019 Kutztown University Foundation